Denver Virtual Server Hosting
Virtual Servers featuring vmware© and Windows Server®
Instant Pricing: Click here for Online Pricing. Options include RAM, vCPU, drive space, Remote Desktop users and Office 2012.
Riptide Hosting's virtual server platform runs on vmware's proven hypervisor. We use Dell rackmount
host servers and Dell SANs with 15,000 speed drives for the best performance.
Our virtual servers are great options for companies with smaller computing
needs. A virtual server is a good option for a remote desktop server with
a few users or a smaller website/database server. For custom online
pricing click the link above.
vmware© Virtual Servers - Pricing based on CPU count, RAM and Drive Space.
- Pricing starts at $100 for a 1 CPU server with 1GB of RAM and 50 GB of SAN hard
drive space and Windows® Server 2012/2008 R2.
- Featuring vmware©
- Redundant Hosts for for maximum uptime.
- Redundant network and power for maximum uptime.
- 6Gig per second SAN with 15K SAS drives for speed and performance.
Dedicated Virtual Environments
- Dedicated Hardware - Host Servers and SAN
- Dedicated vCenter also available
- Dedicated Network iSCSI or SAS
- Redundant Hosts
vmware© Virtual Servers
Virtual Servers include root access and dedicated server resources on our vmware©
cluster. We utilize a cluster setup for redundancy and failover. Our SAN uses
redundant 6Gig SAS connections and 15K SAS drives for speed.
Benefits of the virtual server include:
- Redundant power and network
- Multiple hosts for maximum uptime
- Easy expansion of resources for growth (RAM, CPU count, Hard Drive Space)
- 15K SAS SAN storage for speed
- vmware© reliability
Will a virtual server meet your needs? Sometimes a dedicated server will better
suit your needs if you require:
- Extreme processing power for high intensity processing (more than 6 CPUs)
- Large amounts of disk space (more than 300 Gigs)
- Large amounts of RAM (more than 8 Gigs)
SQL Server 2012/2008 Licensing for a virtual server.
- You are required to pay licensing for each virtual core on your virtual server. Because of this it is often cheaper to use a dedicated server as your database server with a quad core or 6 core chip which may have more overall processing power.
Click Here for Dedicated Server pricing and options.
Dedicated Virtual Environments — Your private vmware© cloud.
Each of our solutions is custom to meet your current and future requirements. Example
configurations would include dedicated Redundant hosts connected to a SAN dedicated
to your company all running on vmware©. High Availability,
Fault Tolerance, Storage VMotion and Snap Shots are just some of the features available.
Pricing is based on hardware and RAM utilized.