Riptide Hosting Infrastructure
Host With Confidence
Riptide Hosting's secure and highly-resilient data centers provide you with the
ultimate in uptime. We manage the hardware and network infrastructure for you. Riptide
Hosting provides redundant bandwidth, power and Internet connectivity.
If you'd like a physical tour of either of our data centers, please contact us at 1-888-282-1883
us to set up an appointment.
Service Level Guarantee
We keep your servers up and running, so you can run your business not your server.
Riptide Hosting guarantees the network to be available 99.99% of the time, and 100%
of the time with our Enterprise Server, which feature dual power feeds. Downtime qualifies
the customer for 5% of the monthly fee refund for each 30 minutes of network downtime.
Data Center Specifications
The datacenters are located near the Denver Technology Center (DTC) of Denver, in
Inverness and in Centennial, Colorado.
Colocation Space Specifications — Need a cage or racks? Give us a call or
send us an email!
- Tens of thousands of square feet of environmentally controlled antistatic raised floor datacenter
space at each location.
- Square-Holed Standard Sized — 19 inch x 23 inch racks and 4 post custom cabinet
configurations for custom colocation setups.
- State-of-the-art Juniper M series routers and Cisco Catalyst switching equipment
provide Internet access to colocation cabinets.
- Gigabits of aggregate Internet connectivity. Direct peering to Internap, Savvis,
- Facility BGP route optimization utilized to seek out the fastest Internet path.
- 24 x 7 colocation facilities monitoring by automated systems and on-site staff.
- Dual, Redundant UPS clusters with multiple battery strings.
- Dual, Redundant Automatic Transfer Switches to transfer from utility to generated
power in the event of a power failure.
- Dual, Diverse Power Feeds from XCel Energy.
- Dual, Redundant Diesel Generator with 72 Hours of on-site fuel and 24x7 refuel contracts.
- 4800Amp++ DC power plant.
- Separate cooling zones with over 250++ tons of cooling.
- Environmental Monitoring Systems maintain constant temperature and humidity throughout
Fire & Leak Detection / Suppression Specifications
- Under floor leak detection ring.
- Dry pipe pre-action based fire suppression.
- Dual stage fire detection system.
- Ceiling and in-floor based fire detectors.